The condition and reliability-based maintenance course is aimed at managers and engineers responsible for operational safety, scheduling and implementation of maintenance programs.
Condition and Reliability-Based Maintenance Workshop Overview
The program is geared toward the needs of managers and engineers responsible for operational safety, scheduling and implementation of maintenance programs.
Method of Presentation
The training course will augment sessions of theory with a series of discussions and examples. The examples will represent typical scenarios and will ensure that practical aspects of the theory are emphasized and clearly understood.
The workshop leaders are experienced practitioners in condition and reliability-based maintenance program management with backgrounds in reliability, structural and mechanical integrity assessment.
Background and Objectives
- Maintenance significant item selection and evaluation
- Structural maintenance program development
- Failure modes effect analysis
- Consequences of failure (first level)
- Task analysis procedure
- Zonal analysis
- Maintenance programs and other related topics
- Maintenance schedules/work packages