Program management services offers clients experienced technical and management resources that strengthen project management of major engineering projects.
Customers typically face many challenges when planning and executing complex major engineering programs with multiple stakeholders such as:
- Capacity and competency gaps
- Development and maintenance of requirements
- Development and maintenance of integrated master schedules, work breakdown structures and resource planning
- Building a plan of action that drives to a set of clear goals and objectives particularly with multiple stakeholders
- Working through government and large corporate matrices and processes
- Adopting and maintaining project management best practices
- Military staff in government project offices change postings frequently
- Stakeholder pressures to deliver value for money and return on investment
BMT's service offering allows customers to engage resources who can analyze and assess the current processes, make recommendations on program management improvements and help execute those practices. The BMT program services model focusses on making real change and closing gaps while also creating a sustainable model that organizations can adopt in the future.