Program Services Engineering Manager
BMT Fleet Technology Limited (BMT) is recruiting for a Program Services Engineering Manager.
We are an independent consultancy specializing in engineering, science and management services in the defence, energy and transports sectors.
We recruit talented individuals from Canada and around the world from new grad to seasoned pro.
Our passion for engineering excellence is contagious! Not only do we offer challenging and rewarding projects, we understand that flexibility is important in today’s business world. As a result we offer full-time and contracting options, as well as competitive compensation and benefits, training and development programs and an orientation program designed to welcome all team members with the same friendly enthusiasm!
The Program Services Engineering Manager will lead a team of dedicated professionals in the delivery of consultancy projects and the provision of specialist services to clients, primarily by embedding professionals within client environments.
As a key member of the engineering leadership team and reporting to the Director Engineering Operations, the successful candidate will have a strong background which demonstrates success in program management and/or project management in complex environments and experience in leading teams. In addition, the Program Services Engineering Manager will apply their specialist knowledge to work with the Company’s other Engineering Managers to deliver effective, integrated solutions and contribute to broader client objectives.
The successful candidate will have:
- A university degree, preferably in engineering;
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the delivery of engineering programs and/or major change initiatives within Defence or the Federal Government environment;
- Proven expertise in one or more of the following areas: project management, portfolio management, program management, change management, risk management, cost modelling and analysis;
- A project or program management designation, such as Project Management Professional, or the ability to obtain would be an asset;
- A provincial, state or federal (national) licence to practice as a professional engineer, or ability to obtain, would be an asset;
- Proven experience building, leading, and managing solid and sustainable teams;
- Strong written and oral communications skills at all levels within an organization;
- Demonstrated ability to understand, establish and support business priorities; and
- Level II (Secret) security clearance or the ability to obtain.
For further information on the application process and the benefits of working at BMT Fleet Technology Limited, please visit the careers section of our website at www.fleetech.com.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit as follows:
- “Program Services Engineering Manager” in the subject line
- A separate cover letter clearly outlining how your education, security clearance level and experience aligns with the requirements of the job. Cover letters submitted in the body of an email will not be considered.
- A resume outlining work experience and education
- Please name all files with your first and last name e.g., Sara Smith Resume.doc and Sara Smith Cover Letter.doc
Interested individuals are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMT Fleet Technology
311 Legget Dr.
Kanata, ON K2K 1Z8
Attn: Human Resources
We are committed to employment equity. BMT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.